Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Error! Please define sales journal for this company:

By
Jason Gregg
on 7/24/13, 4:56 PM 4,574 views

Error!

Please define sales journal for this company: "company 3" (id:4). I get this error when invoicing a Sales Order.

I have created a sales journal for the company. Accounting>Configuration>Journals

I cannot seem to figure out how to associate that sales journal to the right company. still shows "company 1" under journals.

can someone link me to the instructions.

thanks.

vim24
On 7/24/13, 7:38 PM

You should be able to set the company of the journal by editing under Accounting > Configuration > Journals. On my current browser (firefox), some of the fields do not display very neatly. Try scrolling completely to the right. If you have the same formatting issues as my browser, you should find default debit/credit accounts and company fields hiding there.

that is exactly it. firefox had to scroll right. thanks lol

Jason Gregg
on 7/24/13, 8:20 PM

great!

Why is this happening? Need some developer to get them, perhaps

PT SIVI
on 12/14/13, 8:40 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/24/13, 4:56 PM
Seen: 4574 times
Last updated: 11/9/16, 11:57 PM