Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Error on "Sales Order" after backup

By
Roberto Barreiro
on 10/1/13, 1:15 PM 950 views

Recently I had to do a new full instalation of OpenErp 7 and Postgre 9.2 and a backup restore (at win 2k3 server), and the process seems to be ok, except when i try to go to "Sales Ordes" at "Sales" menú. The next error is shown:

View error Can't find field 'invoice_type_id' in the following view parts composing the view of object model 'sale.order': * sale.order.journal.view.tree Either you wrongly customized this view, or some modules bringing those views are not compatible with your current data model

I´m think I had installed same versions of addons, openerp and postgre, but I´m not sure 100%. In any case, I didn't saw more fails after my backup, so I will be grateful with some help to solve this.

Thanks 2all!

that is probably because the addons versions is slightly different, do an update on sale or base module in configuration, btw:do not forget to thumb up the answers that helped you in other questions.

Felipe
on 10/1/13, 3:07 PM

Thanks for your answer, i'm trying to update all modules.

The other questions are not solved yet, i'm trying them. I will thumb up them, promised!

Roberto Barreiro
on 10/1/13, 5:14 PM
joseph d'souza
On 10/1/13, 3:55 PM

This Error will be raised because of view will not found. you need to install following module and also check in your addons directory is this module is there or not

Module name :  Invoicing Journals 

Addons name : sale_journal

Hope it works !

Mark true on the answer if is correct

Thanks,

dsouzajoseph199@gmail.com

Yes! It works! I don't know why that module appears like installed, but sale_journal directory wasn't at addons directory. I did an uninstall of that module, I installed it of new and goodbye to the problem.

Thanks for this answer. It was hopefull!

Roberto Barreiro
on 10/2/13, 6:22 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/1/13, 1:15 PM
Seen: 950 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM