Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Error on pricelists when trying to print catalog

By
Fabrice Candau
on 8/2/15, 11:01 PM 435 views

Hello

I don't get it. Each time I try to print my catalog using product_catalog_aeroo_report I got this error :

Aeroo Reports: Error while generating the report.

"pricelists" not defined

"pricelists" not defined

For more reference inspect error logs.

<type 'exceptions.Exception'>,Aeroo Reports: Error while generating the report.

"pricelists" not defined

"pricelists" not defined

For more reference inspect error logs.,<traceback object at 0x7f42eea6b998>

I don't understand, I created my price list, calculation method, everything seems ok, but when I use this module it seems my price list does not exist.

I am stuck here and cannot print my product catalog I need to send to clients ...

Fabrice Candau
On 8/4/15, 3:23 AM

Really no one have an idea of what's wrong?

I have been trying to use this module to be able to print out my products catalog for a while and I can't. I had to create one myself manually with excel..... it is kind of sad that I have to do that. I expected a lot from odoo but with time I realize I am wasting a lot of time just to get something working properly ....

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/2/15, 11:01 PM
Seen: 435 times
Last updated: 8/4/15, 3:23 AM