Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Error on generating/computing payslip?

By
evon_dun
on 1/29/14, 1:36 AM 4,198 views

I have been struggling a lot while computing a payslip, I created contract for the said employee already. Every time I try to generate payslip or compute I get this error:

Integrity Error

The operation cannot be completed, probably due to the following: - deletion: you may be trying to delete a record while other records still reference it - creation/update: a mandatory field is not correctly set

[object with reference: contract_id - contract.id]

I would suggest you to create new database now and perform same operation again. If it doesnt work ,plz let me know.

shashank verma
on 1/29/14, 3:27 AM

Hey, I already created two three databases, every time I try, I get the same error. What is the issue can you help!

evon_dun
on 1/29/14, 4:44 AM

i have computed payslip on my system & working fine.

Have u customized your HR module? or can u list down steps what exactly you doing so that i can trace the issue coz im able generating payslip without any flaws.

shashank verma
on 1/29/14, 5:24 AM

Hi I create a new database with the demo data, install all the human resources modules first. Created an employee, a contract for the employee and tried to create a payslip. Please let me know what is wrong in this, I also created work schedules, and timesheet.

evon_dun
on 1/29/14, 6:49 AM

Kindly help on how to configure a new database mainly for payroll with accounting.

evon_dun
on 1/29/14, 6:50 AM

Is it Coming like this log code if it is the same then I amalso looking  to resolve this issue Integrity Error The operation cannot be completed, probably due to the following: - deletion: you may be trying to delete a record while other records still reference it - creation/update: a mandatory field is not correctly set [object with reference: contract_id - contract.id] ZVEMPL openerp.sql_db: bad query: insert into "hr_payslip_line" (id,"slip_id","condition_select","code","amount_select","rate","sequence","condition_python","amount","amount_python_compute","company_id","quantity","amount_percentage","appears_on_payslip","condition_range","active","category_id","amount_fix","name",create_uid,create_date,write_uid,write_date) values (17,16,'none','BASIC','fix','100.00',5,' # Available variables: #---------------------- # payslip: object containing the payslips # employee: hr.employee object # contract: hr.contract object # rules: object containing the rules code (previously computed) # categories: object containing the computed salary rule categories (sum of amount of all rules belonging to that category). # worked_days: object containing the computed worked days # inputs: object containing the computed inputs # Note: returned value have to be set in the variable ''result'' result = rules.NET > categories.NET * 0.10','27000.00',' # Available variables: #---------------------- # payslip: object containing the payslips # employee: hr.employee object # contract: hr.contract object # rules: object containing the rules code (previously computed) # categories: object containing the computed salary rule categories (sum of amount of all rules belonging to that category). # worked_days: object containing the computed worked days. # inputs: object containing the computed inputs. # Note: returned value have to be set in the variable ''result'' result = contract.wage * 0.10',1,'1.00','0.0000','True','contract.wage','True',1,'0.00','Basic',1,(now() at time zone 'UTC'),1,(now() at time zone 'UTC')) Traceback (most recent call last): File "/home/server/workspace/openerp/openerp-7.0server/openerp/sql_db.py", line 226, in execute res = self._obj.execute(query, params) IntegrityError: null value in column "contract_id" violates not-null constraint

Amol Gangajaliwale
on 7/10/14, 5:14 AM
le_dilem
On 5/1/14, 5:57 PM

Hi Have you found the solution ?

Med Said BARA

--Med Said BARA--
| 5 5 7
Algeria
--Med Said BARA--
Med Said BARA
On 1/29/14, 9:08 AM

Can you post the content of you log file.

take a look at https://www.odoo.com/forum/Help-1/question/Cant-Confirm-Employee-Payslip-56823

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/29/14, 1:36 AM
Seen: 4198 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM