Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Error occurred while validating the field(s) currency_id:???

By
Jide Fash
on 1/5/14, 4:29 AM 1,218 views

I get this error while i try to validate an invoice..thoes anyone know how to fix it please.

Error occurred while validating the field(s) currency_id: The selected account of your Journal Entry forces to provide a secondary currency. You should remove the secondary currency on the account or select a multi-currency view on the journal.

Guimaya
On 5/27/14, 5:07 PM

Hi, this problem is a pain in the neck. I am facining it too. But I might be able to help. If you are working with just one currency, then just check if there is some secondary currency in the account you are using... remove it even if it is the same as your currency... do the same in the journal. If you are working with 2 currencies like me, and need the second currency in both account and journal... then you are pretty much screwed... as no one seems to be able to answer  or help with this problem. I mean this should be something simple... anyhow, I hope the first scenario applies to your case.

Regards

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/5/14, 4:29 AM
Seen: 1218 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM