This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I have tried to create a purchase order ,at the invoice validating section an error occured like this 'you have to define analytic journal on purchase journal' so I created an analytic journal named 'Purchases' but still I got the error .

This is the error message

2013-06-04 15:08:41,726 3160 ←[1;31m←[1;49mERROR←[0m None openerp.tools.safe_eval: Cannot eval u'action_move_create()'

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\OpenErp\openerp\openobject-server\openerp\tools\safe_eval.py", line 242, in safe_eval
    return eval(test_expr(expr, _SAFE_OPCODES, mode=mode), globals_dict, locals_dict) 
  File "", line 1, in <module>
  File "C:\OpenErp\openerp\openobject-server\openerp\osv\orm.py", line 375, in function_proxy
   return attr(self._cr, self._uid, [self._id], *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\OpenErp\openerp\openobject-addons\account\account_invoice.py", line 862, in action_move_create
    iml = self._get_analytic_lines(cr, uid, inv.id, context=ctx)
  File "C:\OpenErp\openerp\openobject-addons\hr_timesheet_invoice\hr_timesheet_invoice.py", line 210, in _get_analytic_lines
    iml = super(account_invoice, self)._get_analytic_lines(cr, uid, id, context=context)
  File "C:\OpenErp\openerp\openobject-addons\account\account_invoice.py", line 726, in _get_analytic_lines
    raise osv.except_osv(_('No Analytic Journal !'),_("You have to define an analytic journal on the '%s' journal!") % (inv.journal_id.name except_osv: (u'No Analytic Journal !',
   u"You have to define an analytic journal on the 'Purchase Journal' journal!") 

2013-06-04 15:08:41,736 3160 ←[1;31m←[1;49mERROR←[0m None
openerp.netsvc: No Analytic Journal ! You have to define an analytic journal
  on the 'Purchase Journal' journal!
Discard
Best Answer

You have not configured your system completely. It needs an analytic journal on the Purchase Journal.

It looks like you have enabled analytic accounting. Probably under Accounting -> Journals -> Journals -> Click on purchase Journal -> There will be an entry where you can specify the analytic account.

Discard
Author

thank you so much.