This question has been flagged

I have tried to create a purchase order ,at the invoice validating section an error occured like this 'you have to define analytic journal on purchase journal' so I created an analytic journal named 'Purchases' but still I got the error .

This is the error message

2013-06-04 15:08:41,726 3160 ←[1;31m←[1;49mERROR←[0m None openerp.tools.safe_eval: Cannot eval u'action_move_create()' Traceback (most recent call last): File "C:\OpenErp\openerp\openobject-server\openerp\tools\safe_eval.py", line 242, in safe_eval return eval(test_expr(expr, _SAFE_OPCODES, mode=mode), globals_dict, locals_dict) File "", line 1, in <module> File "C:\OpenErp\openerp\openobject-server\openerp\osv\orm.py", line 375, in function_proxy return attr(self._cr, self._uid, [self._id], args, *kwargs) File "C:\OpenErp\openerp\openobject-addons\account\account_invoice.py", line 862, in action_move_create iml = self._get_analytic_lines(cr, uid, inv.id, context=ctx) File "C:\OpenErp\openerp\openobject-addons\hr_timesheet_invoice\hr_timesheet_invoice.py", line 210, in _get_analytic_lines iml = super(account_invoice, self)._get_analytic_lines(cr, uid, id, context=context) File "C:\OpenErp\openerp\openobject-addons\account\account_invoice.py", line 726, in _get_analytic_lines raise osv.except_osv(_('No Analytic Journal !'),_("You have to define an analytic journal on the '%s' journal!") % (inv.journal_id.name except_osv: (u'No Analytic Journal !', u"You have to define an analytic journal on the 'Purchase Journal' journal!") 2013-06-04 15:08:41,736 3160 ←[1;31m←[1;49mERROR←[0m None openerp.netsvc: No Analytic Journal ! You have to define an analytic journal on the 'Purchase Journal' journal!

Discard