This question has been flagged

While I'm updating Qty on Hand in products, it returns me this error:-

The operation cannot be completed, probably due to the following:
- deletion: you may be trying to delete a record while other records still reference it
- creation/update: a mandatory field is not correctly set

[object with reference: location_id - location.id]

I don't know what happened? Please help me solve this issue!

Discard

Please check warehouse is created or not

and check under warehouse any location with type ='Internal'

Author

@Niyas Raphy

Thank you for this video Sir! In this video, there is one mandatory field which is empty while creating an appointment but In my case that field is not mandatory.

Author

@subbarao

Warehouse is already created and under that warehouse multiple locations are also present ie. internal location, customer location, vendor location

Author Best Answer

I resolved my issue by re-install inventory app.

Discard
Best Answer

From what the log tells me that you're trying to make changes (in your case updating Qty on Hand) to a record and one or more record is still depending on the soon-to-be updated value. Can you perhaps provide the models' code for related field?

The log says "mandatory field is not correctly set" so perhaps you missed something in your code (My first thought is that you missed out the ondelete attribute on fields.Many2one method.)

Discard
Author

Few days back, I removed all the data related to warehouse from DB. After removing I create new warehouse and new locations for the same. But when I'm trying to update qty on hand of particular product it return that error. There is one field of Production location in Product but when I create that location and used in Qty on Hand then its not returning any error but also not update the quantity