Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Error message pops up randomly

By
Tim
on 5/19/15, 8:26 PM 1,671 views

After I updated my Odoo to the latest version (20150519), now I get this error message randomly while I'm using Odoo. Any idea why this comes up? Odoo continues to work fine despite the error message. Maybe a bug in the latest version?

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Odoo 8.0-20150519\server\.\openerp\http.py", line 530, in _handle_exception

File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Odoo 8.0-20150519\server\.\openerp\http.py", line 1407, in _dispatch_nodb

File "werkzeug\routing.pyc", line 1433, in match

NotFound: 404: Not Found

Lloyd
On 5/20/15, 5:04 AM

Also getting this issue.

Must be a bug in the latest version, just commenting here to add some weight to this ticket.

Maybe they'll come across it and bugfix the latest version.

Slim BHIRI
On 11/20/16, 2:42 PM

I faced the same problem only on windows and it seems to be a session problem because when I relogged in the problem disappears, so just refresh your browser or hit F5.

Aftab Naveed
On 11/26/15, 6:08 PM

Looks like you have multiple databases configured, and your browser session is still looking old database. You might want to try this incognito.

Mathieu Desrosiers
On 9/25/15, 11:48 AM

Same think here with odoo 9

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/19/15, 8:26 PM
Seen: 1671 times
Last updated: 11/20/16, 2:42 PM