Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Error in Secondary Unit of Measure (Uos)

Amol Gangajaliwale
on 1/10/14, 7:21 AM 999 views

Hello Guys,

I have an issue in Secondary unit if measure when I am creating invoice for booking of 10 person (Uom) and 1 nights (Uos) x 400 = 40000 Uos automatically takes 10 (Uos is automatically taking the amount what I am putting in Uom (Unit of measure)

I want to set Uos (Secondary unit of measure)to by default 1

Can anyone please asiist me on this

Thanks in Advance

Not sure I understand you well. If I understand right, the product would be "1 night for 1 person" and its UoM just unit (PCE), no UoS involved. In any case you use UoM or UoS, not both. Also, I have experienced that UoS functionality is not fully implemented and seen some bugs and restrictions. (See https://code.launchpad.net/bugs/1089229 )

Anubía, soluciones en la nube, S.L., Alejandro Santana
on 1/22/14, 7:12 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 1/10/14, 7:21 AM
Seen: 999 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM