Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

error in hotel mangement system

By
nqannan
on 5/12/13, 6:35 AM 1,128 views

"Please define income account for this product: "Double-201" (id:6)." this msg appears in hotel management in folio when i pressed on creat invoice button ....?

patrick

--patrick--
| 5 4 7
Baarn, Netherlands
--patrick--
patrick
On 5/12/13, 12:16 PM

Can you tell us which version of openERP you are using, and where you have downloaded the hotel management system? If I remember correctly, there is no V7 version of an hotel management system.

What steps did you take to install the module?

To answer your question (partly): Please define income account means that in the accounting part of openERP, there is no income account specified. So make sure you have setup your bookkeeping correctly.

If you are sure you did it correctly, and you still have this issue, there might be a difference in country/kind of accounting?

i download V7 hotel management system. and it works correctly but i don't know why this error appear >>>>> i add folders of modules in addons directory and then i install it

nqannan
on 5/13/13, 4:48 AM

where did you download this module? I am interested in it as well...

patrick
on 5/14/13, 5:15 AM

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~hotel-core-editors/hotel-management-system/trunk/files/head:/

nqannan
on 5/14/13, 5:33 AM

Thank you for the link, I'll try it myself for some other case...

patrick
on 5/20/13, 3:07 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/12/13, 6:35 AM
Seen: 1128 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM