This question has been flagged
4 Replies

Client Traceback (most recent call last): File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/addons/web/http.py", line 204, in dispatch response["result"] = method(self, **self.params) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/addons/web/controllers/main.py", line 1133, in call_kw return self._call_kw(req, model, method, args, kwargs) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/addons/web/controllers/main.py", line 1125, in _call_kw return getattr(req.session.model(model), method)(*args, **kwargs) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/addons/web/session.py", line 42, in proxy result = self.proxy.execute_kw(self.session._db, self.session._uid, self.session._password, self.model, method, args, kw) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/addons/web/session.py", line 30, in proxy_method result = self.session.send(self.service_name, method, *args) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/addons/web/session.py", line 103, in send raise xmlrpclib.Fault(openerp.tools.ustr(e), formatted_info) Server Traceback (most recent call last): File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/addons/web/session.py", line 89, in send return openerp.netsvc.dispatch_rpc(service_name, method, args) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/netsvc.py", line 296, in dispatch_rpc result = ExportService.getService(service_name).dispatch(method, params) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/service/web_services.py", line 626, in dispatch res = fn(db, uid, *params) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/osv/osv.py", line 190, in execute_kw return self.execute(db, uid, obj, method, *args, **kw or {}) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/osv/osv.py", line 132, in wrapper return f(self, dbname, *args, **kwargs) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/osv/osv.py", line 199, in execute res = self.execute_cr(cr, uid, obj, method, *args, **kw) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/osv/osv.py", line 187, in execute_cr return getattr(object, method)(cr, uid, *args, **kw) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/osv/orm.py", line 2768, in read_group cr.execute(query, where_clause_params) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/sql_db.py", line 161, in wrapper return f(self, *args, **kwargs) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/sql_db.py", line 226, in execute res = self._obj.execute(query, params) ProgrammingError: invalid reference to FROM-clause entry for table "product_product" LINE 5: ...("hotel_room__product_id"."active" = 'True') AND ("product_p... ^ HINT: Perhaps you meant to reference the table alias "hotel_room__product_id".

What it was mentioned?

Discard

I have the same error. Posted an Issue in github https://github.com/JayVora-SerpentCS/hotelmgmt_v8/issues/8 Seems that the project is not active. Last commit is from 6 months ago. I will try to find the cause of the problem... thing that comes from xml, but I find that the trace is not specific with the line.. like many of the xml exceptions.

@Daniel: I know that this project has made a pull request OCA project vertical-hotel (github.com/OCA/vertical-hotel). OCA projects have a certain formal coding standard and as far as I understand the matter the author Jay Vora is adjusting the code to meet that standard. So in theory this code is going through a formal revision now. Practially I have the impression the original authors are busy with other things and do not have highest priority on this Pull Request.

Best Answer

Dear all,

i find a solution who work for me it a SQL error compare table with alias table Level 3 joints

To resolve it i apply the fix issue from emiprotechnologies (on github)

[Fix] to manage multi level of _inherits structure.

inside openerp/models.py and test_inherits.py

work well for me.

Regards all

Discard

[FIX] model: wrong alias used in read query for multi-inherited field. https://github.com/odoo-dev/odoo/commit/78a20a3dba07762d2

Author Best Answer

remove order_by="room" from kanban view of prodcut.product,If it resloved Please Upvoted my Answer

Discard