Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Error execute setup.py (openerp) [Closed]

By
pfe2013
on 2/25/13, 6:29 AM 1,150 views

The Question has been closed for reason: off-topic or not relevant

by
Nicolas Bessi
on 02/27/2013 08:22:42

hello i wanted to teste setup.py but i have this error:

zip_safe flag not set; analyzing archive contents... openerp.addons.resource.faces.plocale: module references __file__ openerp.addons.resource.faces.utils: module references __file__ openerp.modules.module: module references __file__ openerp.tools.config: module references __file__ openerp.tools.func: module MAY be using inspect.getsourcefile openerp.tools.test_config: module references __file__

Can you detail the steps you took and the action that brings up the error message?

Daniel Reis
on 2/25/13, 7:12 AM

i follow this manuel http://blog.avis-planethoster.com/python-2/installer-openerp-6-1-dans-eclipse-avec-un-environnement-python-2-7-3135.

pfe2013
on 2/25/13, 7:18 AM

It's best to edit and improve your question, so that it's useful for others.

Daniel Reis
on 2/26/13, 5:47 AM

I install OpenERP 6.1 in Eclipse with Python 2.7 environment. I want to modify the source code but when I run OpenERP setup.py but I get this massege : zip_safe flag not set; analyzing archive contents... openerp.addons.resource.faces.plocale: module references __file__ openerp.addons.resource.faces.utils: module references __file__ openerp.modules.module: module references __file__ openerp.tools.config: module references __file_

pfe2013
on 2/26/13, 6:03 AM

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/25/13, 6:29 AM
Seen: 1150 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM