Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Error Critical Creating Database

By
johnCogitae
on 2/27/13, 4:50 AM 1,642 views

Hi everybody, I do a bzr pull every day on the trunk, and since monday I have a critical error :

CRITICAL dbname openerp.modules.module: Couldn't load module test CRITICAL dbname openerp.modules.module: No module named osv ERROR dbname openerp.service.db: CREATE DATABASE failed:

I don't understand this error, I think about indicate the module test path in my addons path, but I don't find thid module...

If somebody can help...

Thanks !

John

Are you using trunk or 7.0?

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
on 4/4/13, 6:13 PM

From which trunk?

Med Said BARA
on 4/2/14, 8:48 PM

--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--
| 6 6 8
Gandhinagar, India
--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. Your Odoo/OpenERP Solution, just an email away!

On 4/24/14, 1:14 PM
Christophe MILLARD
On 4/2/14, 6:35 AM

Hi, Did you check for unix rights? You should have create right both on the folder and database. Hope it helps. Cheers.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/27/13, 4:50 AM
Seen: 1642 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM