Odoo Help

Error (creation/update: a mandatory field is not correctly set [object with reference: product_id - product.id]") when creating quotation

By
Soufiane Mjouh
on 6/18/16, 8:07 AM 999 views

Hi there,

For some reason, I can't create a quotation because of following error:

"The operation cannot be completed, probably due to the following:

- deletion: you may be trying to delete a record while other records still reference it

- creation/update: a mandatory field is not correctly set

[object with reference: product_id - product.id]"

The thing is that there is no such entry "product_id" in the quotations:

Can someone help?

Thank you.

Soufiane

erpwebzilla
On 6/18/16, 4:30 PM

Set the access right  as product is yet not visible in the sale order line.

So please ensure the aces right and group so that you can select the field product_id in sale.order.line.

Hope it may help in your case.

Hello Erpwebzilla, I've got the same problem and I'm blocked for many weeks, could you explain how to ensure the acess right and group in Odoo ? Thanks a lot !

Fabien M
on 1/10/17, 8:18 AM
Soufiane Mjouh
On 6/19/16, 7:48 AM

@erpwebzilla, thank you for your answer, how can I do that exactly?

Can someone else maybe help?

Hello, did you success to resolve your problem ? I'm willing to know how, I'm on the same problem ! Thanks

Fabien M
on 1/4/17, 7:47 AM

@Fabien M, malheureusement Odoo n'est pas très réactif... Je n'ai pas trouvé la réponse et je suis passé sur un autre système. Je te le conseille, gratuit et très efficace pour ma part (waveapps.io).

Bien à toi,

Soufiane

Soufiane Mjouh
on 1/4/17, 7:50 AM

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/18/16, 8:07 AM
Seen: 999 times
Last updated: 1/4/17, 7:52 AM