Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Error creating a new user

By
Konoha
on 2/6/16, 9:10 PM 403 views

Hello everyone,
As indicated in the title, I have a problem creating a new user on localhost. 
So for more detail I give you the scenario as her you'll have a clearer vision on my problem.I log on I Administrator creates a user eg user1, then I affect the problem withoutconfiguration right as it is the root. but when I connect with this new user (user1)and want to create another (user2) with this account (user1) it shows me the following

message incorrect action!Unable to send email, you configure the sender's address or alias.

I know the problem orIf you have a solution or path to follow to solve this problem I prôneur, thank youin advance.

Ahmed M.Elmubarak

--Ahmed M.Elmubarak--
| 5 3 5
Sudan
--Ahmed M.Elmubarak--

Ahmed M.Elmubarak
On 2/7/16, 1:41 AM

Hello,

I think this is because the email didn't set for the related partner of the user.

log in with the Admin user. Activate the Technical Features [if not already activated]. Then back to user1 form you'll find 'Related Partner' field. Open the related partner then fill the email field .

Hope this can help.

Problem solved, thank you.

Konoha
on 2/7/16, 11:13 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/6/16, 9:10 PM
Seen: 403 times
Last updated: 2/7/16, 8:06 AM