This question has been flagged

when i try to print a report i get an error like this as follows

(<type 'exceptions.ioerror'="">, IOError('cannot identify image file fileName=<cstringio.stringi object="" at="" 0x4eb3e70="">',), <traceback object="" at="" 0x44736c8="">)

In a object crm.lead i created two reports whereas one prints the image in report whereas another displays the error..

i used GUI to create fields in web client..if my procedure of creating fields is wrong how is that in one report it is printing image and in other it is throwing error..

my image code is shown [[lead.x_pic and setTag('para','image',{'width':'30.0','height':'30.0'}) ]] [[ lead.x_pic ]] wherex_pic is the field name created..It works perfectly well for one report..

i am using ubuntu 12.04 and openerp 6.04 nighty..i actually wanted to save file using ftp in lient machine..but libreoffice doesnt allow me to do that..Its showing incorrect password for anonymous..

I use filezilla to push the file to client machine..as it throws general input/putput error while savingthe file directly on client machine..what can i do to overcome that

The report in which the image appears was there in client machine by default and i just added a piece of image code which took easily whereas the other code which produces error was written by me in my system nd pushed to the client machine using filezilla which is not working...am not sure wherei am i going wrong whether in ftp or fields creation using GUI..help me...

Discard