Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Error: Binary URP bridge already disposed

By
Wided
on 5/18/13, 8:01 AM 2,605 views

Hello,

I'm on ubuntu 12.10, I have openerp 6 and I'm using aeroo report for reports. My system was working OK until one day I wasn't able to connect to libreoffice socket (for pdf conversion in aeroo reports). I then reinstalled libreoffice, the connexion was possible again but when I print a pdf report, I had to wait about 20 seconds. So I tried to install uninstall libreoffice/openoffice with different methods, I also installed ulif.openoffice but that didn't work, since that, when I try to establish a connexion with libreoffice, I get the error Binary URP bridge already disposed. I think this is due to ulif.openoffice, so I removed it but I kepp getting the same error even though I 'm running this command that worked before: soffice --headless --accept="socket,host=0,port=8100;urp;StarOffice.Service". I have spent many days on this and I don't know what to do. Can you help me please.

Wided
On 5/20/13, 4:53 AM

I've restarted the computer and all is going well now.

Thanks for those who took time to read this discussion.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/18/13, 8:01 AM
Seen: 2605 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM