Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Enterprise License Issue

By
Ali
on 5/25/13, 3:37 PM 1,344 views

During evaluation of OpenERP i created more than three users. Now OpenERP 7.0 wont let me install any additional module for evaluation. After authentication i have been asked to submit about $200 to install apps. I deleted the additional users but still unable to install any module. How to resolve the problem?

Cyril Gaspard (GEM)

--Cyril Gaspard (GEM)--
| 5 6 8
Paris, France
--Cyril Gaspard (GEM)--

Forum contributor since 2008

Cyril Gaspard (GEM)
On 5/27/13, 6:21 PM

HI,

read this :

link

Bye

Jay Connors
On 10/10/13, 7:46 PM

I don't know why you would need more than three users to evaluate... I was able to evaluate it using two users, an Admin and a Demo...

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/25/13, 3:37 PM
Seen: 1344 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM