This question has been flagged

Hello

I was wondering how to setup this scenario on OpenErp v7.

Company 1 is the master company with domain name company1.com There are 3 more companies company2.com, company3.com, company4.com.

We use Google Apps for businesses to manage all emails.

All the users have mailboxes on company1. i.e george@company1.com, john@company1.com simon@company.com etc. Also there are groups like sales@company1.com info@company1.com etc. All incoming email from those are copied to the mailboxes of the group member ex: group: sales has members: george & john so incoming email to sales@company1.com going to george@company1.com and john@company1.com. Company 2,3,4 do not have individual mailboxes. Just groups. sales@company2.com / support@company3.com, info@company4.com etc. that getting forwarded to mailboxes on company1.com.

i.e each user is getting incoming emails from more than one mail account and mail domain.

Is it possible to have this scenario with OpenErp? Is it possible to allow users to send emails from more than one account? ex george can choose to send emails from george@company1.com and sales@company2.com and info@company3.com.

Can somebody point me to a solution?

Thanks a lot

Discard

try to change the field domain from char field to property field