Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Enterprise code wrongly consumed

By
Nikola Gjorgjievski
on 6/13/16, 8:18 AM 250 views
I got an enterprise code from the odoo partner, and I have consumed the code on a production server. Now I am trying to put the same code on the live server, and the database is valid for only one month.
How can I revoke the enterprise code and use it on the live server ?

Jérémy Kersten (jke)

--Jérémy Kersten (jke)--
| 3 2 5
Jodoigne, Belgium
--Jérémy Kersten (jke)--

Jérémy is a member of the core R&D team since september 2013. He developed several projects for OpenERP version 8 including the eCommerce, the Google Calendar synchronization and the new product variants/configurator. Now, he manages Odoo website and themes for saas.

Jérémy Kersten (jke)
On 6/13/16, 9:08 AM

Hello,

I don't find database linked to your current email.

So, what you can do, is send an email to online@odoo.com to ask to unlink the old database from your contract. (need your contract id)

Before to do it, don't forget to drop your test database, else Odoo will continue to receive warning for duplicate...

If you really want to keep the test db simultaneously, you need to duplicate it with the checkbox "Generate a new database uuid' unchecked !

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/13/16, 8:18 AM
Seen: 250 times
Last updated: 6/14/16, 4:06 AM