Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Entering partial receptions

By
Chris Z.
on 2/27/15, 12:06 PM 532 views

I am trying to accept in the system partial delivery of the purchase order in Odoo V8. However when I do the transfer of lower quantity I get reception marked as done without option to create backorder (or equivalent). In barcode UI 'create backorder' cannot be activated.

Not sure how to configure the system to enable partial delivery? Any advice?

Chris Z.
On 3/2/15, 8:48 AM

Somehow it does not work for me - I am getting a screen without product list, if I add product and qty the entry is processed correctly, tap operations is shown but no backorder and the delivery order (in my case reception) is shown as delivered.

Is there any setting which could impact this behaviour?   

Timothy Verrellen
On 3/2/15, 5:26 AM

1. Enter to the delivery order
2. Select the button deliver
3. A screen is shown where you have to indicate the quantity that you are going to deliver
4. Press the deliver button
5. A back order is generated automatically

In the backend there isn't a specific button to generate a back order. Odoo does this for you.

After some extra testing I noticed this problem is related to UoM of the product - once I change from 'Box of 6' to Unit - I can create partial transfers/backorder again. I guess it something to do with rounding issue.

Chris Z.
on 3/2/15, 2:27 PM
That does sound legit. I'm glad you found the issue.
Apertoso, Timothy Verrellen
on 3/3/15, 2:45 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/27/15, 12:06 PM
Seen: 532 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM