Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Empty inventory tab in product form

By
Victor Godayer
on 2/12/14, 9:14 AM 1,028 views

Hi,

On my product form when I go to the Inventory tab, nothing appears, I cant see the quantity on hand and the previsional quantity.

If I take a look to the view on the tab inventory here is the xml:

<page string="Inventory" groups="base.group_user">
    <group name="inventory">
       <group name="status" string="Status" invisible="1">
            <field name="state"/>
             <field name="product_manager"/>
       </group>
       <group name="Weights" groups="product.group_stock_packaging" string="Weights">
              <field digits="(14, 3)" name="volume" attrs="{'readonly':[('type','=','service')]}"/>
               <field name="weight" attrs="{'readonly':[('type','=','service')]}"/>
               <field name="weight_net" attrs="{'readonly':[('type','=','service')]}"/>
        </group>
    </group>
</page>

Before I could the quantity values. But this part of information disappear from the xml. From which module or parameter is it depending on ?

Thanks for your help. Cheers

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/12/14, 9:14 AM
Seen: 1028 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM