Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Employee expenses error : Cannot read property 'constructor' of null. Did I miss something?

By
Fabrice Candau
on 6/30/13, 4:06 AM 4,294 views

Hello

I have been trying to make this module function with no success until now. Each time I want to chose a product in the new expenses, I got an error "Cannot read property 'constructor' of null"

I guess that means I forgot or missed something I should have done before. But what???

Comexans
On 7/3/13, 10:52 AM

I updated with the latest nitghtly this morning : the bug seems to be gone... Is it the same on your side ?

yes, now it works perfect, thanks :)

Leonidas Pezo Nalvarte
on 7/3/13, 4:04 PM

Indeed, I did the same and the problem is gone!

Fabrice Candau
on 7/4/13, 1:24 AM
Fabrice Candau
On 6/30/13, 9:59 PM

Actually, the comple error message is:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'constructor' of null

h t p p://localhost:8069/web/webclient/js?db=xxxxx:2977

Same here, it used to work nicely 2 or 3 weeks ago, but now I gor the following error message (interface is in French) :

OpenERP Erreur (côté interface)×.

Impossible d’obtenir la propriété « constructor » d’une référence null ou non définie

Please help, we are going live with OpenERP in production today, and I must secure employee can make expense report...

Thaks for your suppoort

Comexans
on 7/1/13, 2:34 PM

I have the same problem:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'constructor' of null http ://172.16.252.128/web/webclient/js?db=leo_proyecto:2977

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/30/13, 4:06 AM
Seen: 4294 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM