This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I would like to know if anybody experienced the following, and if there is a fix for that: when I receive emails from Outlook 2010 (maybe from other email clients too?) the messages in the inbox are shown with the wrong format, as it displays not only the message but also the email internal header. Here an example of what I see:

"& lt;!ze:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} a:link, span.MsoHyperlink {mso-style-priority:99; color:blue; text-decoration:underline;} a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {mso-style-priority:99; color:purple; text-decoration:underline;} span.EstiloCorreo17 {mso-style-type:personal-compose; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; color:windowtext;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} @page WordSection1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:70.85pt 3.0cm 70.85pt 3.0cm;} div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;} --& gt; Body of the message"

Discard
Best Answer

If the view is still not applied to a desired folder, the individual folder was most likely set to a custom view previously. To correct this action, reset the view settings of all Outlook folders back to the default setting by launching Outlook with the clean views switch.

1. Ensure Outlook is closed.
2. From the Run command (Windows Key + R), type outlook.exe /clean views and click OK.
3. Outlook will open and all view settings will be set to default.

Regards,
Peter

Discard