Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Email template in multi-company environment

By
Ilpo Niva
on 3/10/13, 1:03 AM 1,269 views

I have one main company with 3 "childs". Each child have own set of customers.

When I create invoice, sales order or purchase order at any child company, and send mail it will be sent with only text "false" at message body, only PDF attachment is correct.

If I create invoice at one child company and then change user to main company I will be able to send correct email.

I enabled email template preview to child company admin and ${object.partner_id.id} field did not give anything and whole email body was empty. When changed same user to main company object gave correct value and body was correct.

Is this a bug or invalid user :)

I am having the same problem - anyone that can explain why this occurs for anything BUT the parent company?

AppliSential (Pty) Ltd
on 7/3/13, 6:29 PM

Same problem here. it seems that the templates are all related to the parent company. If a user is setup for a Child, emails are all blank.

Endosoft B.V., Bart van der Meer
on 8/2/13, 7:59 AM

same here. anyone have the solution?

Jose Pool
on 4/5/14, 2:10 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/10/13, 1:03 AM
Seen: 1269 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM