This question has been flagged

Hi All,

I've set up the SMTP connection for sending outgoing mails from Odoo app to elsewhere and the connection test succeeds.

Also I've sent a few test mails from the system to different email accounts and it's working. But i really don't know how the Email Queue Manager will automatically send the emails in queue at regular interval. The server where I've setup the application is @PST/PDT time zone. The next execution date of the email queue manager is not automatically changing and the mails composed and sent from the app are still shown in the pending list. Then I've to open one by one individually and hit the send now button to send.

How to make the Email Queue Manager to work in this case to send mails in the queue automatically? The state of the Email Queue manager is active and set at an interval of 2mins. But as the next execution date is not automatically changing the emails composed are still showing in the tree view without being sent.

Please help me on this, I'm struggling with this for quite a long and didn't get any solution yet. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

ASP

Discard

Next execution date is in the future or in the past?

Author

The timezone of the app and the server mismatched. I always set the next execution date of the app by clicking on "NOW" i.e., current datetime. So if now is 1st June 2015 8:30 PM then on server it'll be 1st June 2015 8:00AM. So what should i do here to make the emails send instantly. Also do i need to manually change the next execution time of the email queue manager each time?