This question has been flagged
2 Replies

I am running a Odoo 11 version. I have configured the SMTP & IMAP servers for all the users within Odoo.

There is no problem with sending an email to the customer from a lead or a new sale order. However, the replies on these emails are not being shown in Odoo. It would be very nice if Odoo would visually mark the leads of sale orders where the customer has been replied to and if I could somehow see the matching email history.

Is this somehow possible?

Discard
Best Answer

Hi, you need to configure the catchall@ mail address. This hast do be as reply address in your out-mails. If someone is responding with that reply (catchall@), Odoo is routing internally the mail to the correct thread.

see here config catchall@: https://www.odoo.com/documentation/user/12.0/discuss/email_servers.html

Discard
Best Answer

Hi, this is the way it is supposed to work, you shall get the response email in the chatter from where you sent the email. Moreover, Odoo will generate an email to your user telling you received an answer. You just have to click on the email to arrive on the right screen in Odoo.

If it doesn't work, it's going to be related to your configuration...

Discard