I'm experiencing a really strange problem when setting a new calendar event.
The email notifications are not sent to the attendees due to the following problem:
Let's say I would like to have email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, attending this event.
When the invitations are sent they are not sent to "firstname.lastname@example.org", "email@example.com" and "firstname.lastname@example.org".
If I look at my SMTP server logs, I find that the script tryied to send the messages to "email@example.com", "@somedomain2.commr.nobody" and "@mydomain.com".
I can't explain what happens but it seems that a string splitting is not applied at the good place... did somebody already experimented that?
I'm using this build : openerp-7.0-20140613-231141
Thanks a lot.
Hi Nicolas, Thanks for your answer, but my problem is not related to the email reception. That's correct at this level (my contacts can receive emails by any other openerp module, the only one that is causing problem is the calendar).
The problem is really related to the way OpenErp splits the addresses.
If I want to invit firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, instead of sending the mails to those two addresses, OpenerERP sends them to *firstname.lastname@example.org* and to *@mydomain2.com.* I can't figure out why it concatenate the domain extension of the first recipient with the name of the second one.
That's crazy... I've updated to a newer version and I still have the same problem..
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 6/16/14, 3:53 PM|
|Seen: 691 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|