Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Email Archive takes for ever (in my view) to open! How to make it faster?

Tobias Frankl
on 12/27/14, 5:28 AM 491 views

We now received a lot of emails and all of them go to the archive. When I click archive it takes 30 seconds until something is displayed. The rest of the odoo system is very responsive. What can I do to make big email archives open faster?

Sometimes I want to search for an older email. Is there something to do?

Tobias Frankl
On 12/30/14, 4:29 AM

Figuered it out: My test server was much faster in loading, then the production... :-) ->

This issue was resolved with a git pull update of the code & restart of the server without updating the modules. Now only a few messages are fetched when you click on "archive". Before the update the software loaded hundreds of emails.

I think this was an issue with all the email groups and even inbox when it becomes full.

The update in the code was during december 2014.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 12/27/14, 5:28 AM
Seen: 491 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM