Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Umashankar Subramani
on 1/31/15, 2:08 AM 347 views

I need to insert a button after confirming the payslip, such the button click need to send a email with a attachment(dynamically compute and attached) consist of particular employee payslip, i have tried to inherit the button but its not working any suggestion..... how to perform the particular task..... thanks in advance....

Michael Bos
On 1/31/15, 4:36 AM

Dear Umashankar,

Which version of odoo are you using?

EDIT: Can't you use the part under the form for sending files to followers and other people for that particular document? If yes, do you know how to use it? If no, why not. Maybe we can make it work for you.

Odoo 8

Umashankar Subramani
on 1/31/15, 4:39 AM

I got the email popup Michael, but i need to attach the payslip dynamically after computing it.....

Umashankar Subramani
on 1/31/15, 7:40 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 1/31/15, 2:08 AM
Seen: 347 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM