Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Electronic Invoice development - My Country

on 9/30/13, 7:00 PM 663 views

Im literally begging for help, i get stuck and i cant see the light.

This is the situation:

In my country every electronic invoice needs to include a field called: "Control Code" this is for the local law.

The control code is obtainable by a series of calculations and algorithms using the invoice date, the invoice number and a few custom fields.

The problem is as follows.

Ive already have the SCRIPT in PYTHON that generates the "control code", but is a stand alone script, in which u manually insert the variables and you get the result.

I need advice in HOW to use this script inside an OpenERP module, the perfect result will be:

1.- Validate an Invoice (with all the required fields) 2.- The field "control code" (in the invoice form) is filled with the result of the "stand alone" Script. 3.- The invoice is validated and the Field Control Code is stored in the invoice.

Please this is having me crazy, can someone point me in the right direction??

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 9/30/13, 7:00 PM
Seen: 663 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM