Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

eInvoicing & Payments

Aleksander Opoczynski
on 4/19/13, 2:02 PM 926 views

I have just started to test the OpenERP v. 6.1. As we have outsourced our bookkeeping I installed only "eInvoicing & Payments" module to track payments.

If in future we decide to keep all the bookkeeping inside would it be enough to install "Accounting and Finance" module or the existing "eInvoicing & Payments" would interfere with it?

"eInvoicing & Payments" is designed to work along side the "Accounting" Module. Shouldn't be any issue if you later decided to install Financing, worst case scenario you would rerun the module setup wizards I think. I thought you couldn't do the einvoicing module without the accounting module anyways. Maybe thats only in V7.

Mike Lindsay
on 4/19/13, 2:42 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 4/19/13, 2:02 PM
Seen: 926 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM