Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

EDITING THE DELIVERY SLIP

By
sneha antony
on 4/7/14, 4:50 AM 1,318 views

I want to edit the delivery slip generated.Wanna remove certain fields from the pdf generated.Where can I edit the rml file of the Delivery Slip?Which is the rml file of the pdf generated for Delivery Slip?

Jagdish Panchal

--Jagdish Panchal--
| 5 3 6
Gandhinagar, India
--Jagdish Panchal--

OpenERP Developer

Jagdish Panchal
On 4/7/14, 4:59 AM

Hi,

Edit this file "stock/report/picking.rml"

Thanks

bt it is with the file name <document filename="Packing List.pdf">.I need Delivery Slip.pdf

sneha antony
on 4/7/14, 6:03 AM

You want rename File pdf file name ?

Jagdish Panchal
on 4/7/14, 6:47 AM

No.I just want to remove the Customer Address in the pdf generated while printing the Delivery Sip button.The Customer adress is placed in the left side of the document generated.

sneha antony
on 4/7/14, 7:52 AM

Remove line no 162 and 165 from picking.rml

Jagdish Panchal
on 4/7/14, 8:17 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/7/14, 4:50 AM
Seen: 1318 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM