Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Editing Modules and LTR to RTL Change

Fahad Al Shidhani
on 8/17/14, 10:37 AM 972 views

I'm a newbie, I have installed OpenERP 7 and I installed the fleet management module as can be seen via the following picture:

I would like to edit and change everything in the fleet module from English to Arabic, as well perhaps add more options/tabs...etc, in addition I also would like to know how to change the interface to RTL.

a simple example would be editing Vehicle Contracts to عقود السيارات

Could someone teach me how to edit and make the changes?

I tried searching for solutions but nothing seems to show how to do these changes.

Mariusz Mizgier
On 8/17/14, 11:19 AM

Go to the Settings -> Load a Translation, then select Arabic on the dropdown list. Next step is to go to your user profile and change language there - from now on you will be seeing OpenERP in Arabic. If you want to change anything, just 2 options below Load a Translation is Application Terms -> Translated Terms, where you are able to change what you want. Otherwise you can run debug mode and from each window translate what you wish.

Fahad Al Shidhani
On 8/17/14, 2:03 PM

@ Mariusz Mizgier I already know about loading translation and making it arabic but I want to edit and add things to the fleet module, I cannot seem to find Application Terms -> Translated Terms, Load a Translation is the last thing in the menu.

EDIT: Thanks, I had to enable technical features on my admin to see everything else, I got the hang of it, thanks a lot!

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 8/17/14, 10:37 AM
Seen: 972 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM