Odoo Help

editable="bottom" not working?

By
Diego Calzadilla
on 10/11/13, 3:24 AM 914 views

Hi, I have changed the default Tree view when the user clicks the 'Add' button on a many2many field.

This is the code :

<record id="view_new_sale" model="ir.ui.view"> <field name="name">view.new.sale</field> <field name="model">product.details</field> <field name="arch" type="xml"> <form string="Product form view" version="7.0"> <field name="products" widget="many2many_list" context="{'tree_view_ref':'_new_tree.product_product_tree'}"> <tree string="Products" >="" <field="" name="qtty"/> <field name="name"/> <field name="type" invisible="1"/> <field name="variants" groups="product.group_product_variant"/> <field name="uom_id" string="Unit of Measure" groups="product.group_uom"/>--> <field name="qty_available"/> <field name="virtual_available"/> <field name="lst_price"/> <field name="price" invisible="not context.get('pricelist',False)"/> </tree> </form> </field> </record>

Well, "products" is my many2many field, and with context="{'tree_view_ref':'_new_tree.product_product_tree'}" I change the default view explained before.

And the code of '_new_tree.product_product_tree' is :

<record id="product_product_tree" model="ir.ui.view"> <field name="name">product.product.trees</field> <field name="model">product.product</field> <field name="arch" type="xml"> <tree string="Products" editable="bottom" >="" <field="" name="name"/> <field name="qtty"/> </tree> </field> </record>

Then the first view appears, and when I click 'Add' displays the second tree view, but I can not edit the field 'qtty' in the second view, when I try to do it, the system takes me back to the first view, but I need to edit it on the second "product_product_tree" view, it seems like editable="bottom" is not working on my second view.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!!

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/11/13, 3:24 AM
Seen: 914 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM