Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
I am starting to use odoo 9 and it seems to be working fine.
however the invoices and also quotations are very messy, how can i edit the template for these 2 items?
also how do i setup the invoice address and another address for shipping for the same company?
1. Invoice and Order/Quote Templates
* Activate Developer Mode
* Settings --> Technical --> User Interface --> Views
* Search for View name: report_invoice_document and report_sale_order
Note that edits to these views will be lost when you upgrade, so you should create your own views which inherits these views and override the parts you want to change.
2. Invoice & Shipping Address:
* Make sure "Display 3 fields on sales orders: customer, invoice address, delivery address" is checked on Sales --> Configuration --> Settings. Then, when you create a new Address on the Customer form (click Create on the Contacts & Addresses tab).
There are other questions on this forum that deal with Developer mode and View inheritance if you need help.
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 12/17/15, 1:15 PM|
|Seen: 9403 times|
|Last updated: 9/8/16, 8:39 AM|