I am starting to use odoo 9 and it seems to be working fine.
however the invoices and also quotations are very messy, how can i edit the template for these 2 items?
also how do i setup the invoice address and another address for shipping for the same company?
1. Invoice and Order/Quote Templates
* Activate Developer Mode
* Settings --> Technical --> User Interface --> Views
* Search for View name: report_invoice_document and report_sale_order
Note that edits to these views will be lost when you upgrade, so you should create your own views which inherits these views and override the parts you want to change.
2. Invoice & Shipping Address:
* Make sure "Display 3 fields on sales orders: customer, invoice address, delivery address" is checked on Sales --> Configuration --> Settings. Then, when you create a new Address on the Customer form (click Create on the Contacts & Addresses tab).
There are other questions on this forum that deal with Developer mode and View inheritance if you need help.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 12/17/15, 1:15 PM|
|Seen: 5986 times|
|Last updated: 9/8/16, 8:39 AM|