This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hi,

I am starting to use odoo 9 and it seems to be working fine.

however the invoices and also quotations are very messy, how can i edit the template for these 2 items?

also how do i setup the invoice address and another address for shipping for the same company?

Thank you

Ben

Discard

Hi Ray,

thank you for your response.

I followed your instruction however i can not understand anything nor how to change it.  is there a way to use some sort of html editor or graphic editor rather than simple code?  i dont understand the code 

thank you

Be

Read up on QWEB at https://www.odoo.com/documentation/9.0/reference/qweb.html - my recommendation - others may have other tips/suggestions.

Best Answer

1. Invoice and Order/Quote Templates

* Activate Developer Mode

* Settings --> Technical --> User Interface --> Views 

* Search for View name: report_invoice_document and report_sale_order

Note that edits to these views will be lost when you upgrade, so you should create your own views which inherits these views and override the parts you want to change.

2. Invoice & Shipping Address:

* Make sure "Display 3 fields on sales orders: customer, invoice address, delivery address" is checked on Sales --> Configuration --> Settings.  Then, when you create a new Address on the Customer form (click Create on the Contacts & Addresses tab).

There are other questions on this forum that deal with Developer mode and View inheritance if you need help.

Discard