Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

ECOTAX Module

By
Christian HATSTATT
on 2/4/16, 6:49 PM 588 views

Hi, I'm in France and I have installed the ecotax modules and can understand the way it works. However, it seems like it is necessary to create one new DEEE item/product for every product SKU. In my case this would mean to add 100s of new items which would would not look good in the inventory.

Did anybody figure out the correct way to make this work?

Or is there any other workaround to make the ecotaxe appear on the bottom of the invoice?

Thanks much!

Christian HATSTATT
On 6/16/16, 8:55 AM

Hi

I installed the ecotax module by julius, not the easiest but only solution I have found

Jean Bob
On 6/16/16, 7:13 AM

Hi,

Did you find a way to add DEEE in Odoo ?

Thanks

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/4/16, 6:49 PM
Seen: 588 times
Last updated: 6/16/16, 8:55 AM