Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Ecommerce Wishlist

By
Nicolas Trubert
on 1/7/15, 1:04 PM 852 views

Dear all,

For our actual project we need to add wishlist system on ecommerce instance.

Does anyone works on this fonctionality ?

If yes, can we share development with you ?

If no, we are going to begin a dev about that. Any advise to do it is welcome.

Regards,

Nicolas.

@Nicolas, I'm also interested in building out this functionality. I'm currently working on a number of modules to extend the website and website_sale modules here: http://github.com/odoocommunitywidgets although please note the vast majority are vapourware at this point in time until I have the time to commit to working through each one. Do you have a specification list detailing exactly what you would like this module to accomplish? Are you looking to mirror Magento wishlist functionality, or something slightly different?

Luke Branch
on 1/7/15, 6:33 PM

@Luke, thanks for your interest it is exactly that we need "Magento wishlist functionality". So my idea is simple, override product-item view for product which is out of stock an add button "add to my wishlist". We need to find list of all product tagged in the backend of the user. From this list if product becomes available a button allow to put product in basket. We need to be able to send email to user for any new product with status has been changed.

Yotech, Nicolas Trubert
on 1/8/15, 12:31 AM

I'm also interested in this functionnality, Keep me posted about progress ...

6 IT, Jean-Marc Dupont
on 2/27/15, 6:45 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

5 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/7/15, 1:04 PM
Seen: 852 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM