This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Dears;

I installed version 6 and I noticed that it does not have ecommerce module but ecommerce module is existed in openerp version 5, I downloaded and tried to use it with openerp 6 but it did not work and it gave error that mostly related to miss match in the versions.

Any advise? Regards Bilal

Discard
Best Answer

I have some experience with Magento, and intend to integrate it with OpenERP in the near future. Magento is excellent, and so very complete that it's hard to imagine the OpenERP team ever catching up, or even bothering to try -- it makes far more sense to integrate the two.

You might like to watch this video to get an idea : Pragmatic's "Magento OpenERP Integration"

Discard
Best Answer

A e-commerce solution writed specifically by OpenERP (and writed in Python like OpenERP), without connector is Zoook e-Sale.

Zikzakmedia was developed Zoook for OpenERP 6.0, but currently is unmantained and a great part of the code was removed from the repos.

Enterprise Objects Consulting take that code and finish a ready to use version of Zoook, but only tested with v6.1, maybe the compatibility with the version 6 was lossed, or maybe not. The repositories contains all the code, with AGPL-3 license.

My karma in this site not allow me to publish links yet, sow find the code repository with Google: "zoook esale eoconsulting"

Discard
Best Answer

a while ago we tested Imagento: openlabs.co.in/article/open-erp-magento-integration-new ... seems to be working quite good and was easy to set-up. Maybe this is the solution for you.

Discard