Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Easily manage the default location of a product

on 2/3/16, 11:21 AM 804 views

My question is really simple, how can i easily manage the default location of a product ?

For example, in my warehouse W, the product PA is located a the location LA.

So, in odoo (V9), i created a location named LA. After this, i created a route (https://www.odoo.com/documentation/user/9.0/inventory/routes/concepts/use_routes.html) with a push rule to automatically move products PA from W/Stock to location LA.

It's ok, after a purchase of products PA,  when i go to Inventory/All transfers, i can see a stock operation available from W/Stock to LA. I can validate this operation and all my purchased PA will be moved to LA location.

The problem is that in my warehouse, i have hundreds locations and i don't want to create a rule for each location and each time assign these rule to the corresponding product...   Furthermore, for each move from W/Stock to a warehouse location like LA, i don't want to have to validate the stock operation, an automatic move with no need of a validation will be great.

Do you have any idea please ?

I thank you in advance.

PS : There is already this topic

https://odoo-community.org/groups/logistics-21/logistics-28552?mode=date but i don't understand anything...

Same problem here, have you already found a solution?

on 2/12/16, 6:11 AM

same problem here, can anyone explain how to solve this?

on 7/21/16, 9:23 AM

Hello, Did you find any solution ? I am facing the same problem....

Apik Conseils, Htetard
on 7/5/16, 3:48 AM

No one has an idea ? :(

on 2/5/16, 4:26 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Asked: 2/3/16, 11:21 AM
Seen: 804 times
Last updated: 7/21/16, 11:55 AM