Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

E-commerce processes documentation?

Ahmed Alnaqa
on 6/21/16, 7:41 AM 214 views

Am new on Odoo and really i like it so much and don't expect that i will find something like this.

Am studying Odoo step by step and starting from website and now am working on e-commerce but I want to know:

1- After the user buy the product what is the steps happen after that in sales and invoices."I need any documentation for the business behind forms".

Ahmed Alnaqa
On 6/27/16, 11:56 AM

Hi there,

Thanks for both.

But what i need is the workflow of the e-commerce, what i have now is:

1- Users ---> purchasing product.

2- Quotations --- > Confirm or not

3- Sales Orders --> Done or convert to invoice

this is the three steps taken by Odoo e-commerce is this right or not?

second thing is id don't found any checking of the amount or product in the inventory, for example:

1- I create new product and publish it.

2- made purchasing 

3- the purchasing  done. 

I think we must link the amount of the product in the inventory to check if the stock is out or not?

Note ;  website, e-commerce is the only to modules i have 

what's your points of view 

Ermin Trevisan

--Ermin Trevisan--
| 6 3 7
Walchwil, Switzerland
--Ermin Trevisan--

Ermin Trevisan
On 6/22/16, 1:34 AM

Did you check the official user documentation? https://www.odoo.com/documentation/user/9.0/

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 6/21/16, 7:41 AM
Seen: 214 times
Last updated: 6/27/16, 11:56 AM