Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Duplicated seller_ids/id every time product database is imported!

By
Damian Phang
on 1/10/14, 10:59 AM 1,004 views

Every time the same database is imported, the seller_ids/id is duplicated. Importing a blank id does no wipe out the data in the system, there is a very big mess in my database now and I do not want to manually delete them one by one for each product, what solution is there?

Damian Phang
On 1/11/14, 5:32 AM

Fixed this myself:

#1 - Delete all products #2 - Export all products, find actual last sequence number #3 - Go into PSQL <database>, restart sequence product_product_id_seq, product_template_id_seq, product_supplierinfo_id_seq #4 - Re-import products without external id.

All products are populated properly with only one supplierinfo.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/10/14, 10:59 AM
Seen: 1004 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM