This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hello,

When I try to duplicate my database in the GUI, I got this error

OpenERP Server Error

Client Traceback (most recent call last): File "/opt/openerp/openerp-7.0-20140420-231139/openerp/addons/web/http.py", line 204, in dispatch response["result"] = method(self, **self.params) File "/opt/openerp/openerp-7.0-20140420-231139/openerp/addons/web/controllers/main.py", line 784, in duplicate return req.session.proxy("db").duplicate_database(*duplicate_attrs) File "/opt/openerp/openerp-7.0-20140420-231139/openerp/addons/web/session.py", line 30, in proxy_method result = self.session.send(self.service_name, method, *args) File "/opt/openerp/openerp-7.0-20140420-231139/openerp/addons/web/session.py", line 97, in send raise xmlrpclib.Fault('AccessDenied', openerp.tools.ustr(e)) Server Access denied.

Discard
Author Best Answer

OperationalError: source database "RMH0002" is being accessed by other users DETAIL: There are 2 other session(s) using the database

THANK YOU ALL, I FIXED THIS PROBLEM BY RESTARTING POSTGRESQL SERVER !

Discard
Best Answer

Hello. You can't duplicate a database that you are using. Maybe some of your users or you have a session opened, so you can't do it.

You have 2 options:

• Backup your database and restore it again with other name.
  • Stop your server (just to be sure that noone is connected to your database) and duplicate it.
Discard
Best Answer

Make sure:

• You are using the correct admin password
  • The Postgresql server is up
  • The Postgresql server credentials are correctly written in your openerp-server.conf file
Discard
Author

Thanks for your reply, I got now another problem : OperationalError: source database "RMH0002" is being accessed by other users DETAIL: There are 2 other session(s) using the database.

Restart your Odoo server service ( From the windows task manager ) and try again. Or just restart your machine.