This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Guys, did anyone tried to build something like that ?

In Kanban view move locations/pallets/products from one place to another ? 

Because organisation of my warehouse allow me to keep more than one (sometimes more than 20 different) product in one location (location is actually a pallet) and quiet often, we have to move them (pallets) around (whole pallets containing all those products) so it would be much easier if I can move whole location at once instead of product .... by product .... by product and spend a lot of time searching and moving one by one into a new location.

Drag and drop mechanism .... that's what I would like to have ;)

It was so easy ..... to create a movable kanban boxes don't need a special procedures ..... only group by some parameter. ;)

so I managed to do it without any help ;)

But now it will be much more complicated to move(change location) of the object (pallet).

Here is an example how it look like video.

In kanban view when kanban-box is moving the value of field name is changing so i wanted to trigger some action based on this value .... it won't work.

onchange def gives me a nothing at all .....

Discard

Hi Dr Obx: I am looking for exactly the same solution, have you got it done? If yes, please guide me for the same.

Author Best Answer

Hello dirty,

I dropped it for some time but now I'm returning to the subject so I will work on it.

So far I have it partially solved, still looking for some improvements :)

so I can move whole objects between locations, save product information while it's moved

also you can see indicator is there anything in location graphically as a "stripy" icon in right top corner.

Still got some problems to solve ....

Discard