This question has been flagged

I look after a small online shop. In that shop, users can enter their data in a simple form, the content of that form is processed automatically and saved as a customer. In the Quotations there are a lot of Draft Quotations, which seem weird: The Customer is “Public User” and sometimes there is not even any product selected.

I think that is, because when somebody uses the online shop and just “tries it out” or thinks again before actually buying anything, odoo saves a Draft Quotation. That obviously does not make sense, not even for sales leads, as we do not even have any contact information at that stage.

Am I right in suspecting, that those unwanted Draft are generated that way? If not, where do they come from?

Most importantly: How do I disable them? They do not serve any purpose. I would like to save the quotations only, when they are “Sent” or maybe when the customer is already known to me, so that I can actually know, when there is a chance to sell something. Both ways would be ok.

Odoo Version 8.0

Modules: sale, website_sale_german_additions, website_sale, website, stock, account_accountant, account_voucher, mail

Discard

Did you ever find a solution?