Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

download winXP all-in-one

By
Vipen Mahajan
on 6/19/13, 4:57 AM 1,067 views

Like OpenERP6, there was a windows XP version u cud download and tryout OpenERP. Is there something similar for OE7. Where how etc. We are in a developing region and have little/expensive and poor reliability Internet connection.

I have been eval OE for somw time now, and am revisiting OE, recently. It is a GREAT product, and I see now that u have added a LOT of functionality based on social networking etc.

WUd like to look into it from a 4 billion people view point (the developing countries). Or is any VMware virtual machine available pl.

Thanks Fabien Vipen

we met in Brussels in 2009. Pleasure meeting u. Now re-visitng OE, affordable Tablets, and expanding Internet, open a global new market.

Ghanshyam Prajapati

--Ghanshyam Prajapati--
| 4 4 8
Pune, India
--Ghanshyam Prajapati--
OpenERP Developer
Ghanshyam Prajapati
On 6/19/13, 5:02 AM

Download OpenERP v7 from following link,

Download OpenERP All in One V7

Hi Vipen, If my answer helps you, please mark my answer as solved.

Ghanshyam Prajapati
on 6/19/13, 8:34 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/19/13, 4:57 AM
Seen: 1067 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM