Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

download attachments to external directory

By
Wided Kéfi
on 6/14/16, 8:37 AM 221 views

With openerp 7, the attachments are stored with encryped names and we must use openerp to open them with their real names.

We need to download those files to an external system, but we cannot recognize them with their encrypted names.

Is there any solution so we can access them without using openerp?

Annadurai
On 7/6/16, 8:39 AM

Hello Weded kefi, use below code TO export files to ur directory

[odoo-v9]: how to store attachment in file store/System instead database in odoo?-->

1. Automated

By adding one new parameter in service configuration file e.g. openerp-server.conf

data_dir = <File store path>

2. Manual

Add parameter in command line when starting server.

--data_dir= <File Store Path> 

Thanks Annadurai. I'm using openerp7, and I'm already using file store system to store files. But the thing is that these files have encrypted names when accessing them from system directory. I need to have them with their real names.

Wided Kéfi
on 7/11/16, 3:28 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/14/16, 8:37 AM
Seen: 221 times
Last updated: 7/6/16, 8:39 AM