Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Doubt in attributes to give group privilege to a button in purchase requisition ?

By
Dimple
on 10/14/14, 7:46 AM 494 views

In purchase requisition model, I have created an extra button.I want to give group privilege to that button. So that I gave

<button name="tender_techteam_approval" states="manager_approval" string="TechTeam Approval"  type="object" class="oe_highlight" groups="material.group_tech_team"/>

But its not working. Then I tried with attrribute like below,again it doesn't working.

attrs="{'invisib le': [('user_id.groups_id.name':'group_tech_team')]}"

user_id = many2one field of res.users

groups_id = many2many field  of res.groups and name is a field in res.groups. How can I work this below attribute or any other option to give privilege to that button ?

Make sure first you assigned group (material.group_tech_team) to user ?? in my case it is working.

Nirav Jani
on 10/14/14, 7:55 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/14/14, 7:46 AM
Seen: 494 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM