Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

double validation problem

By
erdem
on 6/12/13, 10:38 AM 878 views

I have a problem with the double validation issue on Holiday Leaves.

Now i have userA on project management as a user, and userB is manager at project management. So, userB is the manager of userA and i can see his name on the manager section of userA.

Also i have userC as officer on Human Resources, and userD as manager on Human Resources.

I have double validation rule on leave management. When userA requests leave, userB must approve first approval, then userD (or userC, any one of this) must give the second approval for the request of userA.

However as a default in openerp, userB or userC or userD can give both approval at the same time.

Ä°s there any help to sort out this as a decsribed?

Thanks in advance.

sss
On 2/3/15, 4:33 AM

hello erdem,

Do you solve your problem.

because I have the same problem and I need a solution of it.

Many Thanks

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/12/13, 10:38 AM
Seen: 878 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM